samedi 12 novembre 2011

Happy ending to a story or a realistic one?

All my stories have happy endings but is that what most people want? Would you rather have a more credible/realistic ending. I'd love to have your opinion as it may change how I write!

2 commentaires:

  1. I prefer happy endings. But at times, a small uncertainty creeps in, and I usually leave it there. Life isn't always neatly wrapped, and while it's great to escape the daily drudgery, every once in a while a slight slap occurs. Still, I am a sucker for all to be right with the world.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. At the moment, I try to end my stories while everyone is relatively happy. Naturally, they still have many years ahead of them which I don't relate. the nitty bits where they argue or lose their passion. And of course, as most of my novels are in the 19th century, they are all dead today, but I try not to think about that.

    RépondreSupprimer